Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie. Needs encouragement.

I've been struggling with my weight for several years now and I've tried all kinds of diets but never stuck with it very long.
I am hoping that having friends on here will help me stay on track :)
Add me.

Replies

• tashstodd
    tashstodd Posts: 11 Member
    I've struggled with my weight for most of my life as well. I usually can't stick with anything for long as I get discouraged and eventually give up. I've done well so far on MFP though, and think this is finally something I can stick with, by far the best website I've come across! Feel free to add me. :D
  • You can do this! The support on this site is what finally made the difference for me! Feel free to add me. :smile:

~ Ann
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    This site, MFP, and the people who make it great, will help. We are all struggling together and share tips to help each other. Welcome-- you are home. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Betsybeee
    This site, MFP, and the people who make it great, will help. We are all struggling together and share tips to help each other. Welcome-- you are home. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Betsybeee