Losing the DDD's.....Hopefully

Options
I know this might seem strange to some but I really want to decrease my bust size. I got a full cup larger after giving birth 2 times & now am overflowing the DDD. (Eeeeek!) I want them smaller.....much smaller but not interested in reduction surgery. Are there any exercises that target losing weight in that general area?? :blushing:

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Not to my knowledge. Good luck! (hope to keep my DD's!)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    you cant really spot reduce your chest area(or any area for that matter!) but when you start dropping pounds your chest will be smaller too. this is simply because your chest is fat, and when you exercise, your body burns fat. so youre gonna burn your boobs off!!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sorry, a person can't spot reduce....if a person could I would be doing it...I'm overflowing a G cup!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No there's not. As you lose weight you will lose there also. I went from a over flow DD to a comfortable D. My back feels so much better.
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Well, hopefully I can lose enough weight that it will decrease that area too. I was just hoping to maybe jump start it a little! Thanks for the help!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I go between d and dd and i want them to be a nice C. Of course hubby thinks differently! LOL. My best guess for a try is to wear double sports bras, that may heat up that area to get it to sweat more and loose more weight.
  • nas24
    Options
    Also ive noticed every time i loose weight my breast are the 1st to go. They are all fat so its an area your body will target 1st.
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Haha! Men do think differently! My hubby says he doesn't know what he did to deserve it but he's happy he did it! I just want to buy something without having to pay for alterations!
  • nas24
    Options
    Yeah my hubby loves my gals but i told him that most likely they were dipping out. He was sad at 1st but said that he supports me threw this whole thing, even if that means the gals will be smaller :wink: