Breast(losing weight)

Options
LADIES, Did you go down a cup, lose any weight there?I am a 36D & just want these girls to go away :( ! Gosh I hate not being able to wear certain stuff because of my cleavage. And I feel like everyone stares at them, like I have to wear a big tee-shirt or a sweater/hoodie to cover them up! :sad:

Replies

• Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Most women will loose at least a little bit during their weight loss phase. Simply because so much of the breasts are fat. I am down 21 pounds have have noticed that mine are slightly smaller. Not sure how much I'll loose, but my trainer says that I should expect at least a small reduction. Like everything else though, it just depends on the person.

God bless and good luck!
  • LOSTFanJ
    Options
    When I lost weight years ago, i definitely lost a cup size- only I wasn't happy because mine weren't big to begin with! Of course it varies, but I think you will definitely lose weight in that area.
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I need some major reduction here. Before I got pregnant i was about 145#' 5'3'' and supporting a DDD. Of course they got a little bigger during pregnancy, but now back to DDD. I hate them, wish they would melt away. Sadly, I have lost significant weight before when I was younger, but it never really affected my bra size.:angry:
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    when I've lost weight before I've gone down band size, but not cup size. However, everyone is different.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 36D

now I am a 32B

not even lying :) ... LOL

some people see a dramatic loss (like me) and some don't