Hi!

Options
I'm kind of new to MFP. I've had it on my phone for awhile, but only within the past two days have I started using it. I started in June really trying to lose weight. I've done it before, but it never really "got off the ground". I'd do the "stop/start stop/start" thing. This time I decided I would just do the best I could. Since June I've lost 21 pounds. I exercise 5 out of 7 days, and I'm more mindful of what I eat. I'm fitting into clothes I haven't fit into for years. And for the first time, I bought down into a pair of jeans I NEVER thought I'd see that size again. I'm very excited and pleased with myself. My hubby is very encouraging, and he's started working out, too. I know there will be ups and downs, but I feel really good about this!

Replies

• SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm so glad you have a husband to support you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track already! I am going into my 2nd week tomorrow & so far love this site. I have never really tried hard to lose weight it just came off w/cutting back on the food a little but lordy, lordy, when you hit 35 it seems to want to stick around!! This is changing the way I view dieting and I feel like it's my new lifestyle. Hope your success continues, friend me if you'd like!
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats - way to go.
    Keep up the good work.
    count your blessings that your husband is joining you - that is great.