I am ALLY!!!

Options
My husband and I have been steadily gaining weight since we got full custody of his kids nearly 3 years ago... which brought our total kid count to 6!!!! :noway: lol! Well he works in a restaurant I work in grocery and we are always SUPER BUSY! So with budget quick meals and hardly any time to exercise... we are officially OBESE! :ohwell: I need to get back in shape and be a good example for these lil guys... however the mere thought of dieting makes me feel like I am already starving to DEATH! Does that happen to anyone else? I have dieted before... never in the right way... as most of you probably fully understand!!!! Please help with any tips on delicious filling/satisfying foods that may help me through this initial "feel like I am starving to death time"!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been steadily gaining weight since we got full custody of his kids nearly 3 years ago... which brought our total kid count to 6!!!! :noway: lol! Well he works in a restaurant I work in grocery and we are always SUPER BUSY! So with budget quick meals and hardly any time to exercise... we are officially OBESE! :ohwell: I need to get back in shape and be a good example for these lil guys... however the mere thought of dieting makes me feel like I am already starving to DEATH! Does that happen to anyone else? I have dieted before... never in the right way... as most of you probably fully understand!!!! Please help with any tips on delicious filling/satisfying foods that may help me through this initial "feel like I am starving to death time"!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    If you go to sparkrecipes.com they have a wide selection of yummy, but good for you, meals. Good luck on your journey :)
    -Amber