What's the best fast food to eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• quintonbonadie
    Options
    thanks for the replies. I was looking for fast foods with high protein and low calories ?
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    thanks for the replies. I was looking for fast foods with high protein and low calories ?

Order the grilled chicken and don't eat the bun :)

Wendy's chili --- or refried beans at taco beall.
  • mitchellsmama
    Options
    I had a McDonalds grilled chicken classic, hold the mayo and a side of apple dippers today. All-in-all about 450 calories.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I have entered a Burger King Tendergrill without mayo or bun into the database already. :)
  • RaeNegron
    Options
    JACK IN THE BOX......

Two tacos......chicken fajita pita....and chicken teryoki (sp?) bowl
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Chipotle! The bowls are delicious. :)
  • quintonbonadie
    Options

I have entered a Burger King Tendergrill without mayo or bun into the database already. :)

Thanks the tendergrill is a good choice 30g of protein with only 160 calories
  • arispawild
    Options
    Fresco Taco bell bean burrito
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wendies chili if you eat an appropriate amount with no soda fries or frosties!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    el pollo loco w/o skin. in-n-out "protein style"-meat patty wrapped in lettuce, any salad w/ low cal dressing and grilled chicken, yummy... :drinker:

So lucky! El Pollo Loco and In-N-Out! I have to drive 12 hours to get to either one!
  • Food2000
    Options
    El Pollo Loco's grilled chicken salad with no dressing or cheese and extra pico de gallo.
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Japanese food...I love the rolls wow...
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Chipotle burrito bowl! I get rice, chicken, fajita veggies, mild salsa and cheese for an incredibly filling 460 calories. Moe's is a fantastic option as well - I get a junior burrito there for less than 400 cals! I have a thing for mexican food if you can't tell :love: