I wanna compete..

BigRigPapa
BigRigPapa Posts: 4
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
I wanna compete by next yr even if it is a long shot! so can anybody give me some starting pointers other then getting a coach,what can i or should i be doing alot of?? cardio? wieghts? both? help a brother out. I'm not totally lost and im not a rookie around the weight room but I'm just looking for some solid advice or maybe a little re fresher.

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    So, I'm doing the Ms. Fitness competition this November. I know guys and gals are different, but I'd be willing to bet that is definitely enough time to get ready. I can't really give any pointers, because this is my first show and I am learning myself. However, I can say the most important thing I have learned is how important eating is. But, I assume you already know all of that. Best of luck to you!!
  • city_of_frogs
    city_of_frogs Posts: 101 Member
    Hey

I have no personal experience in competing, but my bf is a body builder.
    Diet is everything. Don't be afraid to change things up in the middle of a bulk or cut, but at the same time, try to stick to something new long enough to see if it works.

Good Luck :)
  • thanks you guys i appreciate all the advise and support,im aiming high even if i dont get to compete if i train like iam going to ill look alot better then if i didnt have that goal. im trying to train myself to eat clean its tough but i know its going to fuel my body to do what i need it to do! eating clean and eating better is two different ball parks. God Bless and much love you guys have a great labor day weekend.
This discussion has been closed.