Im Sarah

Options
hello,

:heart: im sarah

here just to say hello & hi. Hows everything going for everyone here?
Duz this site actually work for you?

sgw :drinker:

Replies

• sarah21
    sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hello,

:heart: im sarah

here just to say hello & hi. Hows everything going for everyone here?
    Duz this site actually work for you?

sgw :drinker:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Welcome!!! :happy: this site is great and there's tons of support on here!!!:drinker:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome Sarah. I am new here too 2 days old. People here are so welcoming and it is a great site. So many tools to help you.
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, It's great! Only thing is, you don't look like you need to loose any weight... maybe you need to put on pounds? No offense... Take it as a compliment...
  • sarah21
    sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well thanks, but i do have some extra lbs on me i can stand to lose, no worries :)
    Thanks, and if you guys need any extra help wit anything let me know, cuz i know i'll be lookin for a lot of advice and just encouragement. :wink:

Luv

sgw
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Let me know if I can help in any way!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Welcome!

Best of luck in meeting all of your personal goals!

Amy:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay, please don't take this the wrong way. Perhaps instead of focusing on losing weight, you could focus instead on toning. It is amazing what some free weights will do for the appearance of your body...or even just some resistance bands. I understand being unhappy with the way your body looks, but sometimes that isn't a weight issue as much as a muscle tone issue. Just my 2 cents b/c I would hate to see anyone try to lose weight when all they really need is some toning. Good luck to you in your journey! :flowerforyou: