pets. how many of us have them.

Options
adross3
adross3 Posts: 606 Member
I have two chocolate labs. Named after my favorite place to go camping. Forest and Dixie.

Replies

• Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have a shepard/wolf mix named Patton and two cats, Cleo and Black Mamba aka Mammers.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Ha a boxer named Bruiser (check him out on facebook, bruiser vandenberg) a cat named domino (he's black and white) and we have a black chicken my kid named obama (you know it's Michele b/c it's a girl chicken duh).
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    3 dogs and two cats.
    A huskey, palm, and a boxer mix.
    My two cats are just so cute, i dont know what kind they are, BUT I LOVE MY CATS<3
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I have a Coton de' Tulear (same family as a Lasha Apso) named Macy. She is multi-colored (black, white & grey) which is rare for this breed. My son has a pure white with blue eyes shepard/husky mix named Ace that he got from the pound almost 2 years ago. I take care of him more than he does, go figure.
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    Two Kitties, domestic short hair, Tabby and Siamese!! Mitch and Charlie! known as "Munch Munch" and "Jellybean"!
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    I have 3 cats.

Spaghetti
    Sunshine
    and Sparta

and my man has a husky that lives with us named Alaska.
  • BethGorton
    Options
    Only 1 cat called Rex. He's black and White and about 18 months old now.
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Ball Python named Vladimir.
    He's pretty cool.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm a foster mom to a cockateil I've renamed Frankie.
    I have the following fish: Sharon Tate, Goldie, Karen Carpenter, Selena, Toothpick, Thunder, Maximus, and Pat
    And a really "slow" dog named Shiloh.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Boykin named Shine.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I have a dust ball that happens to look like a dog. Or a dog that happens to look like a dust ball.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have a German Shepherd named Zeus, a huge (muscular) cat named Sammy(9!)and a new kitten that I keep trying to call Sparrow, but it's not fitting. She's a really cute tortie and I just don't know what to name her.
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A toy poodle named Bingo, a turtle named Kameji, a rabbit named Polly, four goldfish (at the last count), and a collection of stag and rhino beetle/larvae. :ohwell:
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have a poodle with some Jack Russel in him. He can jump over 4' straight up. He has been my buddy through thick and hopefully thin. Mr. Doodle is sitting in my lap now, wouldn't be anywhere else (now that his first love, by hubby, is in bed.)
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 year old Boxer named Cooper. He's so adorable and funny. Couldn't live without him.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    <
    Rescue shepherd mix named Misty.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have two cats, Purrzac, the Happy Cat and Pikachu The King of Fluff.
    Pikachu is my diet partner.

I also have an imaginary Pit-bull named AskHim.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    We have two dogs, both are resues.

Willie is oldest at 3 1/2 years and has been with us longest, about 18 months now. He is some sort of terrier and possibly Japanese Chin. He is scruffy, tiny (9 pounds), afraid of his own shadow and the biggest cuddler you ever saw. He is quiet, polite, and listens well. I am his person and he is my dog. Tomas is 2 1/2 years old and has been with us about a month. He is apparently a Maltese and is sweet and enthusiastic and energetic and crazy. I am not sure there is a lot between his ears and he was never trained at ALL by his previous family, so he has no manners. He is afraid of nothing, loves to run away, and will lick and love anyone that gets close enough. He always makes me think of Doug from Up, " I just met you but I love you!" I am hoping with some training he will improve his manners significantly. We really belongs to my daughter and chooses her more, but since I am the boss and am the one to take them out to potty and fill the food and water bowls, he can be sweet to me too. :laugh:
  • countinonme
    Options
    Two kittens, and one dog. Had a ferrret and a second dog. Ferret died, dog went to one of my hubby's friends.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful pet pigeon, but I feel sad thinking of him because he has been staying with a friend for 6 months, and will be there another 1-1.5 years (after that I will take him back as long as he doesn't have a mate or doesn't want to come back). He is a feral semi-domesticated (still has tendencies of a feral at time which is why I say that) rock pigeon (the kind you find on the street...which is where I found him haha xD)

He's my heart and soul, but unfortunately a lot of stuff happened when I had him and I had to move into a place where he wasn't allowed (and now I am leaving the country). I think about everything I am going to do with him when I return to the U.S.!!! He loves action movies (sits in my lap and if I pet him he will coo only once to show "leave me alone" when he usually coos around 10 times haha) so I'm excited to share next next Christmas with him!

I feed the birds on a regular basis now, and love all animals. My dream is to have a large property with a giant walk-in outdoor aviary (like a large greenhouse size lol), and to have tons of animals :D

My mom has 2 cats which are kinda mine too since I lived with them for years and am living at my moms right now x)