New to MyFitnessPal

Options
:smile: Hello, everyone. My name is Kristi, and I joined MyFitnessPal this morning after finding it on a search engine looking for calorie counters. I was amazed that a website that was so helpful and easy to use was free. I started logging in my meals for today, and am already feeling optimistic for the weightloss journey ahead. Fifty pounds is alot of weight to lose, but I know I can do it if I really apply myself and pay attention to what I'm eating and exercise more. It's a New Year coming up, and a New Me is going shed those stubborn pounds. Happy New Year!

Replies

• Kwick2009
    Options
    :smile: Hello, everyone. My name is Kristi, and I joined MyFitnessPal this morning after finding it on a search engine looking for calorie counters. I was amazed that a website that was so helpful and easy to use was free. I started logging in my meals for today, and am already feeling optimistic for the weightloss journey ahead. Fifty pounds is alot of weight to lose, but I know I can do it if I really apply myself and pay attention to what I'm eating and exercise more. It's a New Year coming up, and a New Me is going shed those stubborn pounds. Happy New Year!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Good Luck, and Happy New Year to you!!:smile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck to you on your journey
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You'll do great!