Is halfway a "success"?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah it is! CONGRATULATIONS and keep up the good work! Looking good! :happy:

It's a choice every time that food is in front of you -- make the choice that will help you meet your goal (not sabotage it).
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fabulous and heII yes, halfway is a great success! go buy something new ;)
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Halfway it totally a success lady! You look HOTT!

and I believe personally that a pound alone is a success. It may not show, but its a pound more than those who aren't trying.

True, each pound is a success... I'm just so happy that I can actually see the changes taking place now. It's crazy to me because I have never worked towards losing weight in my life before. I know it sounds silly but I actually didn't think it was possible. I have seen some amazing body transformations and yet I still thought I just couldn't do it.

30lbs didn't make the difference I expected it to, but I just keep reminding myself that it's only halfway through my goal... I'm trying not to get discouraged by focusing on what changes haven't taken place... but staying positive and remembering what changes have taken place - most importantly my health.
  • agartin
    Options
    Yes halfway is a success, I am 3 lbs away from my halfway point of 55 lbs and counting down because Im excited about even the halfway point, I look at it like at the halfway point you KNOW you will be able to accomplish your goal because you just lost the same amount of weight that you need to lose to get to your goal and if you lost 30 lbs already you can lose the next 30 so Congratulations on your success!

You are so close! Congrats!

For the past couple of weeks I've been weighing in just waiting to see that halfway mark blink back at me on the scale.. It's pretty awesome, but it seems like the last 5lbs were the most stubborn, so I'm also a bit nervous to tell you the truth.. these next 30lbs are going to test my determination. lol!
  • agartin
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the congrats... It feels so good to post an accomplishment in the "success stories" forum!!! :D lol
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It sure is a success! Look at all you have learned and how far you have come...think of it as graduating from grade seven and going into highschool!

You still have some more but you DID GREAT!!

BTW....You look fantastic!!
  • mattsmom04
    Options
    WOW GIRL! Your pics are really motivating for me! I just jumped onto this fmp train and I find stories and pictures like these to be really motivating, especially in this first week. Thanks!
  • agartin
    Options
    WOW GIRL! Your pics are really motivating for me! I just jumped onto this fmp train and I find stories and pictures like these to be really motivating, especially in this first week. Thanks!

Oh wow. I never thought that I would get to this point, where my progress becomes motivational for others. I remember joining MFP and looking through the success stories thinking "WOW! These people are amazing! I can't wait til I can post in here!" ... I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't post in this forum until I hit my halfway mark. Just ONE of the little rewards I've set out for myself along the way. :D

Welcome to MFP and I wish you a successful and FUN journey! You can do it!
  • agartin
    Options
    It sure is a success! Look at all you have learned and how far you have come...think of it as graduating from grade seven and going into highschool!

You still have some more but you DID GREAT!!

BTW....You look fantastic!!

O YAY.. I iz finully a graduite! :D

Lol, thank you so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!