HI I'm Deb

Options
Im in the UK, aged 37. Got myself weighed today, I'm 5'6 tall and weigh 159lbs. I was shocked to find out my body fat is 37% which seems way too high. My reason for joining is that the weight has been creeping up since I had my children. I want to become fit and healthy and feel comfortable in my clothes again. My goal is to lose 4lbs in January and then to reach my overall weight of 145lbs by the summer. I plan to do yoga once a week, aquafit once a week and on the cross-trainer 3 times a week (gathering dust in the garage at the moment). Oh and not to stuff myself with chocolate (too much!). Thanks for reading my first message!

Replies

• lovechocolate
    Options
    Im in the UK, aged 37. Got myself weighed today, I'm 5'6 tall and weigh 159lbs. I was shocked to find out my body fat is 37% which seems way too high. My reason for joining is that the weight has been creeping up since I had my children. I want to become fit and healthy and feel comfortable in my clothes again. My goal is to lose 4lbs in January and then to reach my overall weight of 145lbs by the summer. I plan to do yoga once a week, aquafit once a week and on the cross-trainer 3 times a week (gathering dust in the garage at the moment). Oh and not to stuff myself with chocolate (too much!). Thanks for reading my first message!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:

You've come to the right place.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options