Is it Plateaued or lack of commitment?

Options
I've been trying to loose weight for the past few well years. i've lost 17 pounds since last August (20010). I've reached a weight that has not changed in months. Is it Plateaued or Or maybe just lack of commitment? Either way i believe I need some motivation... How do I get past this wall? Any suggestions on how to stay motivated?

Replies

• Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    When I need motivation, I simply take off my clothes and look in the mirror. With no clothes on, there is no way to hide the fact that I seriously need to keep to the course.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    When I need motivation, I simply take off my clothes and look in the mirror. With no clothes on, there is no way to hide the fact that I seriously need to keep to the course.

Ditto!!!
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been at the same weight for the past 2 months and it's driving me insane! Though at least I've not gained! I've read on here that you may need to change things about a little like how you exercise.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Not certain about the motivation.

However, if you seem to be stagnant. Try changing something. A different set of exercises, a modification in what you are eating. This might get your weight loss going again and in turn provide some motivation.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    If you think that you have plateaued, mix something up. Try more calories, zigzag calories, change the time spent exercising, or change the intensity.... see if that does anything. But it may take a month to see it working :wink: