LOVING THIS APP AND MY DIET IS NOW WORKING and I AM ABLE TO

FaithJones
FaithJones Posts: 6
Hello to you as well! I am very picky, but I have to admit that this is an awesome app! I actually added mowing the lawn as a cardio excercise. It already had this activity built in and I was able to view the calories I burned automatically! Take a look through the cardio and exercise activities that are already installed. Also, I was able to enter the name brand of protein shake that I use-(I just recently learned that I cant say the brand name of the shake so I won't, but my point is that I was shocked to find that the app already knew exactly what it was and added the nutrition values for me--so I am very impressed. But I'm most impressed, althought I haven't tried it yet, with the apps capability to "scan" food items to add directly in your FOOD category. That's really neat! I've lost five pounds in one week--not muscle, but actual fat. Just a few pointers: I have to admit that the one thing I have really changed is that I added a protein shake to my diet. I will not mention brand names, because im sure all of them work just as well--I only mentioned it because I'm just the type of person who if I find out something that works, I don't keep it to myself, I share it! Oh--to add to weight loss, I haven't done this yet, and you should talk to your doctor first, but I also learned from a doctor that adding 12.5 of Iodine/Iodide supplements (pill form) is great to kick in your metabolism. I think you can get this at any "natural" food stores. I would NOT recommend getting this at a grocery store, GNC, or pharmacy. Their is a tremendous benefit from the way the supplements found in the true natural stores are stored and manufactured. But if it works, hey, share the information and see if it benefits your weight loss by weighing in and adding your food items to this site. Have a Blessed Day and Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.