Gag...

2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Whatever! That sounds DELICIOUS!

It would be so worth the week of guilt to eat something that glorious.

Needs bacon.
    Yep. It does. And I'd dump the sauce for ketchup.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    im not saying that it doesn't sound good..... im just saying who in their right mind would eat that thing...... i mean i think my arteries are hardening just looking at the picture of it.....
    I'd try it. Not much in to Mac and Cheese, but I'd try it.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    i think my stomach just ran away and hid somewhere in my knees...
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    The Krispy Kreme burger is fantastic. The one I had split the doughnut in two and had no more calories that a hamburger on a regular bun (more sugar though!). I split one with my mom and kid and it was worth every single devil calorie in it. I would without a doubt try a variation of Denny's sandwich + bacon (I dont like Denny's hamburgers or mac & cheese to begin with).

I think I'll make one this weekend. I bet it will be a hit at home. I'll use lean ground beef, Arnold's fantastic whole wheat buns and make the mac & cheese with half and half and cabot's 70% reduced fat cheese (+ bacon).
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    I was looking at that yesterday - and agreed that bacon makes everything better.

When those "worst foods ever" lists are published, I'm slightly horrified by the stats, but I'm more channeling Liz Lemon - "I want to go there!"
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    heard that on the radio. ew haha
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Sounds perfect... you can finish off with a bacon sundae!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I wonder if it comes with the business card of a good cardiologist and discount on coronary bypass surgery?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member

Needs bacon.

I love you.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    I was looking at that yesterday - and agreed that bacon makes everything better.

When those "worst foods ever" lists are published, I'm slightly horrified by the stats, but I'm more channeling Liz Lemon - "I want to go there!"

Me, too!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    You have to check out thisiswhyyourefat.com, has the greatest photos of nasty and some irresistibly fatty creations.
  • blech, doesnt look good to me. But while we're at it, Im sad burger king discontinued the angry whopper...lol...but my scale is happy.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member

Needs bacon.

That's genius and I agree.
  • jessica2033
    jessica2033 Posts: 2 Member
    that is beyond disgusting, and dennys is nasty anyway.