Newbie..lacking in friends..need motivation!!

Options
Hi Guys..

I downloaded the iphone app to this yesterday alone with my work colleague (lottywood) and am already addicted!!

I have put on 1.5stone since January and am determine to lose it ASAP!! I have joined a 4 week instense bootcamp (3sessions a week) as i really want to get fit again! Also, i am getting married on 25th May 2013 and dont want to crash diet before then...i went to be a lean mean fighting machine ;)

I started my diet a week ago today...we have made an agreement that on every thurs lunch we will go to Boots and weigh..and i lost 3 pounds which i feel good about!!

I have made my food diary public..i feel this will help me stay on track knowing that everyone can see what i am eating and the amount of exercise i am doing..but at the moment this is wasted as i only have 2 friends :(

Any friend requests would be reeeeally welcomed :) Good Luck to you all!

Naomi x

Replies

• lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am lottywood, i am doing the bootcamp and weekly weigh in with Naomirog. I am 23 and currently weigh 9st 1lb.

At our weekly weigh in today i found out i have lost 2lb. Which i am happy with, hopefully more frequent bootcamp classes and sticking to my healthy eating plan will help me shead some more.

My diet plan is open to the public and i am enjoying keeping track of everything.

Friend requests would be good :)
    lottywood