Trying to make it to 170

Options
Hello
My name is Katie I'm 26 and live near Portland, Oregon.
I am a mother to a 1.5 year old little boy who is the love of my life!!
I'm here to just stay motivated and make new friends with whom I can keep motivated as well.
I've always been the bigger girl with the skinny friends, I'm starting out at 225 with a current weight of 212 with the hopes to see 170 on my scale again and to go from there.
I once made it there 4 years ago before I met the man of my dreams and within that time period and the birth of my first child I since have put the weight back on. I still have those goals jeans in the closet.
So with that said I am happy to be here and hope to meet some great people.
If you'd like to get in touch I have MSN Messenger & myspace. Feel free to get those links from me.
Katie

Replies

• HanksMama
    Options
    Hello
    My name is Katie I'm 26 and live near Portland, Oregon.
    I am a mother to a 1.5 year old little boy who is the love of my life!!
    I'm here to just stay motivated and make new friends with whom I can keep motivated as well.
    I've always been the bigger girl with the skinny friends, I'm starting out at 225 with a current weight of 212 with the hopes to see 170 on my scale again and to go from there.
    I once made it there 4 years ago before I met the man of my dreams and within that time period and the birth of my first child I since have put the weight back on. I still have those goals jeans in the closet.
    So with that said I am happy to be here and hope to meet some great people.
    If you'd like to get in touch I have MSN Messenger & myspace. Feel free to get those links from me.
    Katie
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome Katie!:flowerforyou:

I too am at 212 currently and my highest (known) weight was 235.

I have a goal of 135. And STG (short term goal) of 190 by my anniversary(march 3rd)

You will find lost of support here at MFP!

Hope you keep logging in!

~Mel
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Congratulations on your success so far. :flowerforyou:
  • HanksMama
    Options
    Hi Melissa

I'll join ya on that STG of 190 by march 3rd!!!

I would just love to get under 200. My son's birthday is April 4th and I hope to get there by then and come June 6th, my birthday I would LOVE to meet my 170 goal....ahhhh goals goals goals....
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My highest was close to yours- 234, and now I'm at 179.5!! Whoo hoo. I stil want to lose 25 more, but I wanted to reach out to you to see if my success might give you hope.
    I also have a 1 yr old (13 mos), and it is hard to make time for myself. But I do it, and you can too!

GOOD LUCK!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    PS. my husband LOVED the name Hank. I wanted to name our son after my dad, so we bought a dog and he named HIM Hank instead. All our friends/family know the story and think it's very funny.
    Anyway- great name choice. My hubby said Hank sounds like a nice guy that is reliable and that everyone would want to befriend.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! 170 seems like a wonderful & attainable goal!

I wish you much success. :flowerforyou: