Paint MFP gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness!!!!

Options
Soooo..... Not trying to kick out Booty Thursday or step on any toes! However, I say we paint MFP gold today in honor of kicking of the month of September right! This month is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and it is very near and dear to my heart! Anyone else on board?! We can resume to normal activities tomorrow! My goal is for one day, childhood cancer awareness and gold to be as big as pink and breast cancer awareness. Curing childhood caner is the equivalent of curing breast cancer in terms of productive life years saved!

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I know 2 people who lost their children to brain cancer. One died when she wasn't quite 2 yr old and the other died when he was 16. It's a monster and these kids are the bravest kids...fighting to the finish. My heart goes out to those gone too soon. Gold would be a good color for a day. Nobody will miss the booty or boobies.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    In my undergraduate internship I work on a pediatric oncology floor doing counseling with the kids and their families...The week i graduated i went to 3 funerals and 3 viewings for patients who died all on the same day. (2 year old, 12 year old and a 19 year old) this cause is very near and dear to me for many reasons. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!