Personal Trainer

Due to a great deal in the UK via a social website, I have been working out with a personal trainer for an hour a week. This has been both pleasure and pain; during the workout he works me to the maximum out put. I can now see why people have a PT as I don’t think I would push myself so hard. I amazed at how much I can do. Once it all over the pleasure kicks in as you fell great for how hard you have worked and finishing the hour.

I am already seeing great results after only 4 sessions. I have one more session left then it back to the normal rates. I will continue to see him until I reach my target weight or get a 20 inch waist, whichever comes first.

Does anyone else have a PT trainer and how long did you see them for?

Replies

• Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    I had a PT for about 10 months.... and his goal was to make me independent and self-suffcient... to learn how to PUSH myself to the limit without him.... and I have learned that from him. He is the voice in my head....'Come on gurl!...You know better!...GO GO GO!'
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    I had my PT for a year. I wanted to be a stronger faster runner and he taught me how to work out more effectively, efficiently and to make my workouts challenging and fun. To keep pushing me and pushing me and to never give up.

He's no longer a trainer @ my gym and miss his voice saying 'you ready to get your *kitten* kicked?"
  • MomofJan
    MomofJan Posts: 1 Member
    I have a personal tainer and have been seeing him for just over 1 year. He's great. He does all my nutrition, and keeps changing things up in both my exercise routine and diet. I have lost a total of 135 lbs. I look and feel better than I have in years. He says, I have at least another 40 lbs to go before I reach a healthy state. He has taught me many wonderful things over the time I have worked with him. I feel I will keep my weight off because I now know what to do and how to do it. The best thing with having a PT is that I have lost all this weight, but have maintained muscle while doing it. I have recieved many compliments about my toned skin. Had I lost all this weight without weight training, I'm certain my body would not look as slim or toned.
  • Hello!

I have a personal trainer which I see twice a week. It is a long story, but I have had 3 different trainers since March. Everyone that I know can see a difference. I have lost 26 pds since March