LECITHIN PILLS MADE OF SOY BEAN OIL.

WELL MY DAD BOUGHT THIS BOTTLE WITH SOY BEAN GEL OIL PILLS IN IT AND HE MENTIONED THAT THEY TOLED HIM THAT THEY ARE USED AS A FAT BURNER SUPPLAMENT AND FOR WEIGHT LOSS. I KNOW THAT THEY WERE HIS LOL BUT SINCE THEY WERE STILL SEELED AND HAD A LONG TIME SITTING ON THEIR SHELF I DECIDED TO BRING THEM HOME WITH ME AND TRY THEM OUT. I STARTED TAKING THEM WHEN I STARTED MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. I DID NOTICE I LOST 10LBS BUT I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE PILLS OR BECUASE I WAS ON TRACK WITH MY DIET AND EXCERCISE PLAN. I STILL HAVE HALF OF THE BOTTLE FILLED WITH THESE PILLS AND STILL HAVE MANAGED TO LOSE 5LBS WITH OUT THEM SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? I THINK THEIR HELTH BENIFITS ARE GREAT BASED ON GOOGLE INFO AND THEY MENTION THAT NO SCIENTIST HAS BEEN ABLE TO PROOF THAT THEY HELP BURN FAT OFF THE BODY. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? THEY ARE 1200GRAMS GEL PILLS.

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Concentrate on your diet and exercise. It is working so why change it?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I would turn off the caps lock and carry on with a sensible plan of diet and exercise.

:flowerforyou:
  • I agree with the caps lock lol but I havent gotten my glasses and the computer my dad in law baught for me has a little tinny screen so I stress my vision a lot and using the magnifying glass accessorie is anoying lol sorry girl.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I agree with the caps lock lol but I havent gotten my glasses and the computer my dad in law baught for me has a little tinny screen so I stress my vision a lot and using the magnifying glass accessorie is anoying lol sorry girl.
    OK, as long as you're not inconvenienced, and your eyes are not stressed, then it's OK.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I agree with the caps lock lol but I havent gotten my glasses and the computer my dad in law baught for me has a little tinny screen so I stress my vision a lot and using the magnifying glass accessorie is anoying lol sorry girl.

Control - + (hold down the Control key and hit the + key) will make the text bigger. If that's still not big enough repeat Ctrl-+ until you can see it.

That will save the rest of our eyes from bleeding.

You're welcome. And don't call me girl.

:flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Sounds like you're doing everything right with your health and fitness, and the pills probably have little to do with your weight loss.