Any Hockey & Football fans?

Options
With Football season fast approaching and hockey not far behind, I'm a little worried because those munchies will be right in front of me. The stress of sports will be the end of me! :)

Feel free to add me for sports talk & friendly banter along with motivation and support. =D

Replies

• springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I love Hockey! Adding.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    meeeeee! but my hockey team got relocated... i cried. seriously.
  • teamnevergoingback
    Options
    I'll be at the SHARKS home opener September 23!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Huge hockey fan.

I plan on taking up smoking to stave the game time munchies.

:flowerforyou:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Yes! We don't have the NFL ticket (we usually get the NHL package though) because our provider doesn't offer it, and we life nearly 500 miles from our teams so they're not readily available on tv, so we have to go to the bar to catch the games. It's going to be so tough to sit there looking at the menu and not get my regular half time wings & fries! I still haven't put together a game plan. Hockey's easier on the food front, but not the booze front. There's just something about watching a Flyers game with a drink.
  • smithdnj
    Options
    I love both but recently started playing hockey again.. staying active and having an impact on the game is so much more rewarding for me :]
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love them both! "The best time of the year" is here! lol :drinker:
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Yes to both except that I follow the CFL and Canadian University Football, and only watch NFL after they're done (which is usually just before the NFL gets into playoffs.
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Yes to both except that I follow the CFL and Canadian University Football, and only watch NFL after they're done (which is usually just before the NFL gets into playoffs.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I work with the CFL (Calgary Stampeders) on the side, and train goalies for Ice hockey, along with being a goalie myself all my life.

Can't get much more of a fan than that! :-)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Bruins & Patriots - I love being a Boston fan.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options

Yes, we are enjoying the Stanley Cup!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    meeeeee! but my hockey team got relocated... i cried. seriously.

Thrashers fan? If so, are you going to follow them or choose another team?
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Yes, we are enjoying the Stanley Cup!

Canucks fan here... =/ You guys deserved it, you wanted it more. Congrats. =D
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Luongo - what happened, he was killing us! It was a great series with lots of excitment for both teams.
  • princessnancy420
    princessnancy420 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pats and Bruins fan right here! It's my favorite time of the year! :drinker:
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Canucks and Leafs fan for the hockey. Argos/Lions fan for the CFL (which will make tomorrow night so much fun).
    In fact I will be at two football games in a weekend. CFL Friday, and then off to London for the season opener for the Mustangs and the return of the Warriors. Woohoo!
  • maria25428
    Options
    football fan.. and i love my beer.... adding :)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Hockey & Football are my 2 fave sports =)

GO RED WINGS!!!
    GO LIONS!!!!
    GO WOLVERINES!!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    That is a worry in deed ! Avid Steeler fan and always throw a tailgate party at my house before / during / after game... plenty of food / drinks. Sending you a friends request. Maybe we can help each other with this dilema :happy: