30DS vs. Ripped in 30

I am currently doing level 3 of 30DS and have really enjoyed it. Have any of you done both? How do they compare? I'm interested in doing Ripped in 30 but I'll be returning to work full time Oct 1 (shift work) and I'm not certain that I could do 30 days in a row.

Are the moves similar? Or is it an entirely new workout?

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    i haven't done it personally, but i know a lot of people do Ripped in 30 after the 30 day shred and love it and have great results!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 801 Member
    I am currently doing level 3 of 30DS and have really enjoyed it. Have any of you done both? How do they compare? I'm interested in doing Ripped in 30 but I'll be returning to work full time Oct 1 (shift work) and I'm not certain that I could do 30 days in a row.

Are the moves similar? Or is it an entirely new workout?

Thanks for your help!

Im starting over today; tried and quit before,lol, I did 30DS first and loved it. The difference is in Ripped in 30 Jillian reccommends taking 1-2 days off. Same format with the 3-2-1 theory and it will kick your butt. i think it isi a great follow up to 30DS.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    I have done both and they are both great. The Ripped in 30 has 4 levels. A couple of the moves are the same but there is still a huge variety. I really can't say which I like more. I will say the blonde girl in Ripped in 30 annoys me:)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    I am on day 21 of 30DS and I just ordered ripped in 30, that I plan on starting as soon as I complete the shred!!!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    I am on L3, D2 on the 30DS. My plan was to do ripped in 30 next due to everything I heard on MFP. The only other one I am considering is chalean extreme but have just started looking into that one. That really doesn't help you right now but I am curious to see what others who have done both have to say.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    I have done the 30DS, and today I just finished Ripped In 30. They are both great! I would definitely start with 30DS and then move onto Ri30, as I did. Some moves are the same but are combined with different moves to help work different areas of the body.
  • I did Ripped first... now working through 30 Day Shred.

Ripped is more challenging with 4 levels. The blond girl is definitely annoying!

Once I finish the Shred, I will go back and do Ripped again without modifying stuff!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    I have both, but have never done either for 30days. ripped in 30 is a lot harder, at least it was at first, and has 4 levels. you'll enjoy it.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Thanks for the input eveyone! I just placed an order on Amazon for Ripped in 30! So once I complete 30 DS it should be here and I'll be ready to go!
  • RI30 is an excellent follow on from 30DS. If you think of level 3 of 30DS, that's kind of what you expect from Level 1 of RI30. I'm on level 3 at the moment and it's totally kicking my *kitten* (in a good way!)
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    I have done the 30DS, and today I just finished Ripped In 30. They are both great! I would definitely start with 30DS and then move onto Ri30, as I did. Some moves are the same but are combined with different moves to help work different areas of the body.

Ditto on this. We are doing Ri30 after completing 30DS a couple months ago. Ri30 is a little more difficult in that the moves can be more challenging.