Hi, I just started on here

prettylush
prettylush Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Alexis, and I'm eighteen. I've been a member of a few online sites like this, but never really stuck it out. But for the last week I've been deciding to really make changes, and from looking around the website and forum I think it's going to really help. It's really inspiring to see everyone else's success!

I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Replies

• prettylush
    prettylush Posts: 5 Member
    My name is Alexis, and I'm eighteen. I've been a member of a few online sites like this, but never really stuck it out. But for the last week I've been deciding to really make changes, and from looking around the website and forum I think it's going to really help. It's really inspiring to see everyone else's success!

I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)
  • Welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou:

You will find lots of support and inspiration here!

~Mel
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: It's really a great site....and it's kind of addicting :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Welcome Alexis!!

MFP is happy to have you! Be sure to use all that it has to offer! The food journal & the message boards will keep you accountable as well as motivated!

Good luck! :drinker:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Welcome! You'll do great!:smile:
  • sarah21
    sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
    The very best of luck to you hun
    If you ever need any help let me know.
    I dont know if people are like me, but i get to that point where i just say, i dont care, or ill make up for it later. its nice to have others around who will talk you thru it and really understand where you are coming from, thats great. Im super new on this site so im still feeling it out, but everyone is so so nice on here. And that makes me want to reach my goal even more, knowing other are here to help and that they care.
    so good luck meeting your goal, really hope ya make it :flowerforyou:

sgw
This discussion has been closed.