Bret Michaels!!

Options
Alright, I admit it. I started this LONG journey because Mr. Michaels was coming to town. I knew that I was going to be up front and damn if I wasn't. (I was front row, right in front of his microphone.) My goal by then was to lose 50 pounds. I only made 36, and I have recently found out that he is coming again in November. I'm pushing to his my goal by then. Is it wrong to have this be my motivation? To use it as a goal-line to look forwards to? My timeline? I'm going to try my darndest to be up front again and am going to look good.
Anyone else ever used a concert as their motivation?
Anyone else guilty of havin such a crush on a rock star?

Replies

• Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    LOL! I love it!!! It doesn't matter what the motivation is as long as you are motivated!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Alright, I admit it. I started this LONG journey because Mr. Michaels was coming to town. I knew that I was going to be up front and damn if I wasn't. (I was front row, right in front of his microphone.) My goal by then was to lose 50 pounds. I only made 36, and I have recently found out that he is coming again in November. I'm pushing to his my goal by then. Is it wrong to have this be my motivation? To use it as a goal-line to look forwards to? My timeline? I'm going to try my darndest to be up front again and am going to look good.

cant think of much better motivation then Brett
  • Alright, I admit it. I started this LONG journey because Mr. Michaels was coming to town. I knew that I was going to be up front and damn if I wasn't. (I was front row, right in front of his microphone.) My goal by then was to lose 50 pounds. I only made 36, and I have recently found out that he is coming again in November. I'm pushing to his my goal by then. Is it wrong to have this be my motivation? To use it as a goal-line to look forwards to? My timeline? I'm going to try my darndest to be up front again and am going to look good.

cant think of much better motivation then Brett

Me either. I may be 18 years his junior, but, yum. OMG, lol. YUM.
  • chefchazz
    Options
    i LOVE THAT MAN!!! my 1st concert was poison and tesla. he'll actually be here this weekend for our huge labor day of concerts and 1/2 marathon.

when creed came out i was losing and i had this leather halter i wanted to wear.....i wore em:bigsmile:
  • i LOVE THAT MAN!!! my 1st concert was poison and tesla. he'll actually be here this weekend for our huge labor day of concerts and 1/2 marathon.

when creed came out i was losing and i had this leather halter i wanted to wear.....i wore em:bigsmile:

Me too! :) I was able to wear my red halter top :)