Looking for friends to do this together

Options
i am on day 4 of 1200 calories.... I've finally got my head right and wanting to make a change. I'm looking for friends to motivate me and me them...... Ready to take on the world :)

Replies

• kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me then, we can motivate each other! You will find a great support team here too!
  • anywhoodle
    anywhoodle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm on day 4 as well on a 1250 calorie plan, finding it ok so far but I havn't had to do it over the weekend yet...
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    add me, add me! my homepage is dead :-(
  • BrandiD56
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need some motivation. :smile:
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...friends make this more fun! :)
  • KarenK37
    KarenK37 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi I too just started the diet yesterday and am just learning to navigate the site. I also need some motivation to follow thru.
    Karen K
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was actually shocked.... I thought the 1200 calories was going to be harder than it has been...nbut of course it hasn't been a weekend. I actually think before I eat. I was going to order a pizza but seen I didn't have enough calories to eat a slice so I decided not to. I will admit though I am scared of getting on the scale for the first time Sunday morning....
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, more motivation is always welcomed :)
  • Dawnlott
    Options
    Hi! I just started 1200 calories 3 days ago. I would love to be in your group. I'm new at this so be paitent.
  • Kelly_2013
    Options
    I was actually shocked.... I thought the 1200 calories was going to be harder than it has been...nbut of course it hasn't been a weekend. I actually think before I eat. I was going to order a pizza but seen I didn't have enough calories to eat a slice so I decided not to. I will admit though I am scared of getting on the scale for the first time Sunday morning....
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like to! I am also on a 1200 budget and have really started to think about what I have been eating...

Another easy way I put it is.... if you only had 50$ to go shopping then you can't buy that $60 outfit can you? that also helps me stick with my daily intake! food for thought :)

not sure if you have heard about the "couch to 5k" program but I just started this and just finished my first week! It is a great program for getting into running (which I am DEFINITELY not--but definitely liking it!)

good luck :)
  • Kelly_2013
    Options
    I've seen people mention the couch to 5k but never looked into.... Maybe I should!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • tsibly
    tsibly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I signed up to MFP back in April but have been up and down since, I finally feel I have the will power to actually stick to it this time. I've been on the 1200 calorie for 4 days now. I need to loose 30-40lbs.
    Good luck!!!
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I sent you a request!

I have been here almost a year. It has been a struggle, but I am still here day after day!
  • Robert824
    Options
    Welcome, Please feel free to add me! You will love this site great people and tools!

8508963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lifechange84
    Options
    i'mon 1200 cals too daily-- been doing pretty great! add me if you like. i'm 26 yr old female
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat as you 1200 cals/day and today is my fifth day! I'll be happy to help with the motivation you need.
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    With this kind of motivation you will make it! I'm new too. I sent you a friend request.