How do we create stuff on my profile

Options
sounds a little lame but I see these weight goals at the bottom of the msg boards with cw gw stats etc in green and those extra tickers for exercise and stuff how can I create those and add to my forum or blog. Also is there any way to chat on my fitness pal with buddies

Replies

• juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about all the other extras too!
  • DDaniels1234
    Options
    I've been having same problem. Hope someone has good advice! That would be cool to chat while your on here! Hope so?
  • keeno85
    Options
    It's pretty easy, you just go in to community and then about a quarter way down the page you will see Home, Recent posts, My Topics and signature.

Click on Signature and you can type in anything you want and also post the link for your ticker.

Hope this helps
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You can also use tickerfactory.com to create the tickers along with the MFP ones.
  • DDaniels1234
    Options
    think i have done it ! well i managed to personalise my tracker fab! thanks :laugh:
    and tracker on bottom of my link yippeee ta :flowerforyou:
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It's pretty easy, you just go in to community and then about a quarter way down the page you will see Home, Recent posts, My Topics and signature.

Click on Signature and you can type in anything you want and also post the link for your ticker.

Hope this helps

It does! Thanks so much. I see that every time and don't give it thought. It looks more like a breadcrumb rather than a menu.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You can also use tickerfactory.com to create the tickers along with the MFP ones.

Anu is the ticker we create on this site is synced with MFP when we put it here or you have to update it
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump