what should i be for halloween???

Options
I'm trying to decide what I want to be for halloween this year. It's kind of early to be thinking about it but I want to use it as motivation to look super hot!

I want a unique costume that will make me look hot! lol

Anyone have any good ideas?? =)

Replies

• lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm not sure about ideas, but what is your fave body part? Think of a costume to show that off!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    try masquerade. A pretty Ball room mask and a pretty Dress.
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a female version of the mad hatter or a female version of Ezio from Assassins Creed. :D I'm leaning more toward Ezio.
    http://marmots.deviantart.com/art/Ezio-Otakuthon-2010-176713206?q=boost:popular female ezio&qo=0

What kind of stuff are you into?
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was planning on being Alice from resident evil.. I may just be a gypsy since I have the costume from when we go to ren fest.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Snoopy
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Harley Quinn - a la arkham Asylum - http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com/blogs/media/blogs/sidekick//Harleyquinnnew.jpg

I went as Jackie O and JFK post assassination last year to a party, glamorous gorgeous Jackie O with some splatter on one side. i won the hell out of that party.
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Its hard to go wrong with super heroes :) They're always sexy looking
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Dress up as a giant penis.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    Get some friends together and go as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    Dress up as a giant penis.

^^^ with this, you will definitely be eye-catching.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I hawt sexy nurse in the short skirt uniform... yea, that one is an oldie but a goodie..
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i stayed home last year, and told everyone i was dressed as a ninja. i won so many "best costume" awards.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    i stayed home last year, and told everyone i was dressed as a ninja. i won so many "best costume" awards.

Excellent.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have no clue what I will be this year....I was a cave-anista last year (sexy cave woman)

I want something sorta sexy...but the hubster and I never go any where (we have 3 kiddos) so we just go trick-or-treating and then hang out at home.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I am going to be Bellatrix LeStrange from Harry Potter. Last year, I was Darth Maul.

halloween22small.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Shrek
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I hawt sexy nurse in the short skirt uniform... yea, that one is an oldie but a goodie..

Or a french maid. Both are goodies!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide what I want to be for halloween this year. It's kind of early to be thinking about it but I want to use it as motivation to look super hot!

I want a unique costume that will make me look hot! lol

Anyone have any good ideas?? =)
    A prostitute. Prostitutes are hot. Oh wait, it's the lady cops dressed as prostitutes that are hot. Your choice.
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    haha so many ideas!

the past few years i have been officer naughty, marilyn monroe, and a sexy waitress named Ilene U. Look
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Several years ago I purchased a vintage Olag Cassini top sort of like this one (except mine had larger sequins that were blue and aqua colored :

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/56733/4b3eafda15e7e_56733n.jpg

I then went to work. I pulled out the thin nylon backing making the sequined part somewhat see through, and so that I could also see the stitching holding the sequins on.

I then took a hot glue gun and traced the lines I would cut later so that the sequins dont fall off.

I cut the bottom of the shirt off all in one piece and made it into a mini skirt. The remaining pieces I used to fashion a bikini style top attaching the pieces to an old bra using a little bit of stitching and 3M Spray Adhesive.

Several more remaining pieces were cut out in odd shapes and sizes.

The night of Halloween I then sprayed the back of the skirt and bikini top with 3M Spray Adhesive and assentially glued them to my body. The additional pieces were placed sporadically over my body, again, glued with 3M Adhesive spray. Let me warn you, this costume was quite see through so you need to be quite comfortable with your body, but it looks EFFING BAD *kitten*!

I wore a piece of net and some dangly stuff that looked like seaweed. I was the "Catch of the Day".

I won $1000 that night at one of the Bars in Kona. I was up against some pretty awesome costumes too! Wish I had pictures to share with you but it was so long ago I have no idea where Id find those....