Mexican Lasagna

Options
2»

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Yummy, tyvm. I will be fixing this soon:) Feel free to share any other recipes you have anytime!!
  • RaeNegron
    Options
    will do!!!!! and this dish is extremly easy and fast to make....just the cooking time is the longest!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Mmm I bet this would be good on my crockpot with no-boil lasagna noodles too. I might have it with ground turkey instead for less calories and bigger serving. Thanks for sharing!
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    sounds good. bumping to try the variation. ive tried a couple other mexican lasagnas that are also good
  • RaeNegron
    Options
    you dont have to boil the noodles on this one!!! the water that is mixed with the salsa softens up the noodles. its covered in the oven so the steam helps as well
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    Mmm I bet this would be good on my crockpot with no-boil lasagna noodles too. I might have it with ground turkey instead for less calories and bigger serving. Thanks for sharing!
    i love those no boil noodles!
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    you dont have to boil the noodles on this one!!! the water that is mixed with the salsa softens up the noodles. its covered in the oven so the steam helps as well
    even better
  • RaeNegron
    Options
    okay what does bumping mean.....cuz i have seen that used on here before?!?!?!?!?!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Bumping just saves a thread so you can go back and find it later under my topics.
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RaeNegron
    Options
    and how do you do that?
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Keep them coming please!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump, thank you, sounds great!!
  • ndamon
    Options
    YES YES YES... Yummy healthy recipes would be so helpful!!
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    bump