Options
    22...feel free to add :)

SW 178
    CW 140
    GW1 128
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and also new.. feel free to add me!
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 too! Nice to meet you guys!
  • TexasRose423
    TexasRose423 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    im 20 years old. anyone feel free to be my friend. i am new to mfp (:
  • hollibaloo
    Options
    hi!

im a 23 year old loser! :laugh: i just joined MFP this week, welcome!!! feel free to friend me!
  • shizzlethis1
    Options
    Hi my name is Maureen and I'm 28! Hoping to get some motivation and tips as well as help others achieve their fitness goals!
  • Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Katie, 20 years old. I 'm new to the site as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add me! I'm always happy for new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • rockchick90
    Options
    im 21!!
    Great to have people to help motivate me and I can help motivate others, we can all lose the weight if we keep positive and put our mind to it :)
  • JasmineRohn
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 ! A friend told me about the site. Looking for some supportive friends on here along the way of my Weight Loss Journey ( : Go ahead & add me ! Hopefully we can motivate each other ( :
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm 23, anyone is welcome to add me, always happy to make new friends =)
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25, and joined a few days ago. Feel free to add me, anyone and everyone!
  • Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from the UK :happy: xx
  • pfurzkanone
    Options
    Hi everyone, just a quick update on how things are going. I LOVE this site, and cannot believe my amazing results!!! Since university, I always hovered around 145 lbs, and just not happy with my weight. I have been tracking my food, and exercising for the month and a bit and have LOST over 5 lbs :D this morning my scale weighed me in @ under 140....139.8 to be exact, and I am so happy!!!!!!
    What I am trying to say is that if you put your mind to this - then you can do it. You can only NOT do it if you tell yourself you can't.
    A few tips on how to be successful"

Have breakfast everyday (never ever skip)
    Make sure to eat 3 regular sized meals throughout the day and snack betw breaky and lunch and lunch and dinner to keep your metabolism up
    log EVERYTHING you eat and all your exercise
    know that there will be plateaus....I lost 3 lbs in the first week, then stalled for a few weeks, and just within the past 1.5 weeks I have been losing again...remember in the beginning it is mostly water weight
    you can still have "bad" food, as in chocolate or some ice cream - moderation is key. I wouldn't cut those things out completely, because then you crave them and are more likely to binge them
    Oh and also I just weigh myself weekly - weight fluccuates daily due to water etc and the type of food you eat (ie salt etc)

I hope this helps. Stay motivated!!!!! Believe in yourself!!!!!!! No matter how much you want to lose - being here is the first step!!!! Good luck :)

Ps I am 26 and from ontario
  • megsie25
    Options
    Hi I am 26, I am new to MFP... Feel free anyone to add me we are all in this together!
  • Brandi_Lee
    Options
    Hi i'm 26, new to MPF as well. Feel free to add me.
  • mi1016
    Options
    Hi I am 23, and also new to MFP. I would definitly like to have some friends trying to lose weight! Feel free to add me!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    24 here :)
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'll be 20 in October. Any one of you feel free to add me! :happy:
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am 18, and my name is Samantha (: