30ds weight fluctuation?

Options
i'm about 14 days in and my weight has gone up by 1.4 lbs the 1st week and down by .6 lbs this week (overall gain of .8 lbs LOL) thought i'm clearly toning up and things...anyone else fluctuating?

Replies

• chefgorman
    chefgorman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes
    I started at 350 weigh-in, 347 the second, 349 the third and 338 last week with a weigh-in tomorrow morning.:smile:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    probably muscle & glycogen. Drinking tons of water? I just started today. Going to TRY to avoid the scale except for weigh in day (monday) I was thinking I'd note my weight & measurements when I change levels.
    A few ppl have said they didn't lose much weight (5 lbs or so) but a LOT of inches. I am cool with that - if it LOOKS like I lost weight, that's as good as a loss for me
    Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day? in the same clothes? all those things can make a diff - monthly stuff.. it's not easy being a girl =P
  • prettyash76
    Options
    bump
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    Yeah I've fluctuated but it usually disappears (and then some) in a few days. I'm on my second round of the shred, day 8. Total from round 1 and my 8 days in round 2, Ive lost 5.6 lbs and a total of 10 inches off my B/W/H's!

It does get easier but I swear doing all those jumping jacks followed by jump rope is gonna be the death of me lol!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I lost almost nothing through 30DS and RI30. Maybe a pound or two, maybe an inch or two. But, my calves have amazing definition, my arms are much tighter, and my abs (under some padding) are rock hard. And my husband says my butt looks better. I'm happy with that. I seem to be toning from the outside in. I have a wedding to go to in November so I'm getting a little more worried about that padding around the middle. I started 6W6P Tuesday. It's just as horrible as RI30 so I think it'll work well.