Losers in teens/early twenties?

Options
I have a lot of friends on here who are in their thirties and forties, have had kids, etc.....is there anyone who's around 19 and has 50+ lbs to lose?

Replies

• babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and i'm trying to lose about 50lb-ish.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 (and kid free) and I'm looking to lose about 20-30 more pounds. I'd be happy with 20, that would put me at an overall of 60 down. Feel free to add me =)
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive just turned 24 last week If thats near enough for you I started with 100lbs+ to lose currently at 191lbs aiming for 135lbs so a way to go feel free to add me :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    22, kid free, and I'm shooting for 40 pounds.Which will put me at 150. By then we shall see if I want more since I am only 5'3.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    21 (child free by choice), and have around 20 pounds to lose. :)
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm 21, no kids, and a senior in college and i'm trying to lose 70 pounds :)
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 (old!) and have about 35 more pounds to go. Started at 50 to lose ;-)
  • Cinnamonie
    Options
    Almost 25, no kids, in grad school, looking to lose 50-70lbs. Feel free to add if you need support
  • sdoro
    sdoro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and lost 20, but hoping for 10-15 more :) and well, not married of course. Feel free to add me.
  • narenn
    Options
    I'm 19.

As my sig says, lost about 45lbs so far... a good 20+ to go...
  • smscott87
    Options
    23, trying to lose 20+ lbs (for now)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    I'm 20 with over 50lbs to lose.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    22 and no kids lol
    Looking to lose about 90lbs

Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • AmberABowser
    Options
    23 here and about 30 lbs left to lose :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i just turned 24 last week... my first goal weight is 150, which means i have to lose a total of 58lbs and then i want to get down to 135 by losing another 15.

you can friend me if you'd like.. i like having friends of all ages, especially college-age and early 20s, more people to relate to!
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im 21 and no children...yet! Have lost 80lbs since January, stilll a bit undecided on my goal but probably about 7is more lbs.
    Add away! x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and no kids and still got a way to go to reach my goal, feel free to add me xxx
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 but I was only losing about 30 lbs.
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and have 40 pounds to lose! :smile:
  • paintitblack
    Options
    I'm 18 but have predominantly lost my weight and am just maintaining now. I know what you mean about not having many friends amongst us kids, though!