Primal

Is anyone following a primal diet as laid out by mark sission in his book The Primal Blueprint? I am 5 weeks in...

Replies

• trk24
    trk24 Posts: 18 Member
    I was pointed to this website by a fellow MFP friend. I have found the carb scale very interesting. I have used it as a guide for a couple weeks now and am finally seeing the pounds come off. I realized how much of a carb eater/granola bar junkie I was. Made sense when I realized I was ho,ding myself back even though I was always under calories. Definitely a good read.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I hope to get the book in the mail tomorrow!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    I have been loosely applying his concepts and have had wonderful results. More energy and fat in my middle is melting off. Love it. My plan is to become more and more dedicated to the Grok way of life. I do love going in and tearing it up on the eliptical really getting a good burn in.. I would say I am veering away from chronic cardio.. which is good.

bottom line is that I am liking it. I have a Pal on here who has been very successful and it has turned things around for both him and his wife.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 277 Member
    i switched to primal maybe 2 weeks ago and i feel amazing. I will never go back.