Sept Challenge! Calories burned for the month goal, let's SW

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    2953/10,000... Got a 1,000 in today.. I was like 200 away so I just danced around the house and did jumping jacks until I hit the 1,000 lol :) Oh yea.... lol :bigsmile:
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    2953/10,000... Got a 1,000 in today.. I was like 200 away so I just danced around the house and did jumping jacks until I hit the 1,000 lol :) Oh yea.... lol :bigsmile:

I love it!! Whatever it takes right?
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I have been slaaacking, no one wants to hear this but I'm moving in two days and the last 2 weeks have been chaos. 14 hour days at work, every spare moment packing, ugh.

I hope you are all doing better than I am, does stress burn calories?? LOL
  • sloneill
    Options
    Ok so I've tallied mine up so far. I'm at 3800. I am going to step it up a notch this last week b/c otherwise you (johnnygirl) and I will be doing my famous car workout all the way up to Joshua tree in order to get me at 5000k. But It's gonna happen regardless!

IN it, to Burn IT!
  • Nikkerz620
    Options
    I haven't posted in a couple weeks... oops lol :)

7863/10,000 so far!!! :)

I did one workout already today but I want to burn at least 300 more when I get home!! :) Then I'll be up to 8,663/10,000 more than likely!! :)

Going to have to surpass that next month for sure. To many off days this month.

:laugh: :tongue: :blushing:
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I haven't posted in a couple weeks... oops lol :)

7863/10,000 so far!!! :)

I did one workout already today but I want to burn at least 300 more when I get home!! :) Then I'll be up to 8,663/10,000 more than likely!! :)

Going to have to surpass that next month for sure. To many off days this month.

:laugh: :tongue: :blushing:

You're doing great regardless! Keep it up girl and thanks for posting, this month has been a crazy nightmare for me, but that's ok, getting back into the swing of things :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Ok so I've tallied mine up so far. I'm at 3800. I am going to step it up a notch this last week b/c otherwise you (johnnygirl) and I will be doing my famous car workout all the way up to Joshua tree in order to get me at 5000k. But It's gonna happen regardless!

IN it, to Burn IT!

Yeah twin! You're doing awesome! HAHA you'll be in my backseat doing that so I'm sure you'll inspire me as well!
  • Nikkerz620
    Options
    11180/10000 did it!! :)