Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 Truly an inspiration
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Now that, my dear, took dedication! Great job, you are awesome!
  • patsyjnichols
    Options
    I just signed up and was looking over the different tabs to look at and clicked on 'community'. Honestly, I had to scroll back and forth to see if it was the same person! You look fantastic....congrats on meeting your first goal. P.S. Your little boy is adorable. I'm sure he'll be happy that mom will be around a long time now :).
  • qwela
    qwela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU STAY FOCUS? I AM A MOTHER OF FOUR AND I AM TRYING TO STAY FOCUS AND ASKING MYSELF IS POSSIBLE TO LOSE WEIGHT
  • sarahbarah25
    Options
    You've come a long way!! That is SUPERB - Very proud for you
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done :) and I bet your 6 year old is enjoying having this new you as well
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! also, even in your before photos you are one GORGEOUS woman.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you look great!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Lookin hot!! Great job!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU STAY FOCUS? I AM A MOTHER OF FOUR AND I AM TRYING TO STAY FOCUS AND ASKING MYSELF IS POSSIBLE TO LOSE WEIGHT

It is most definitely possible to lose weight, if I can anyone can! My kids became part of my work out routine. It was the only way it was going to work. SO now we play a lot of sports and bike and walk everywhere. My kids are thrilled!
  • v_addison
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I honestly had no idea what a difference it was until I saw them all together like this! I know everyone elses progress pics really keep me going, and so I needed to be part of that. Thanks again!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC.....you look like a new and totally different person=)
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!! I am soooo super proud of you!! And I am so happy that we are on this journey together!!! I also totally agree with inlander - you were a gorgeous girl in your before pics as well!! Now, your just a "healthier" gorgeous girl!!!!

p.s I'll have to get you to help me post my before and after pics LOL - i'm afraid to tackle that on my own LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya girlie!!!!!:heart:
  • v_addison
    Options
    Wooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!! I am soooo super proud of you!! And I am so happy that we are on this journey together!!! I also totally agree with inlander - you were a gorgeous girl in your before pics as well!! Now, your just a "healthier" gorgeous girl!!!!

p.s I'll have to get you to help me post my before and after pics LOL - i'm afraid to tackle that on my own LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya girlie!!!!!:heart:

Thanks sweetie!!! I will for sure help you with posting the pictures. I searched forum topics on how to post pictures and it explained what to do. You need to sign up with photobucket and then go from there. But I'll explain it better tomorrow night. :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    50 lbs. is awesome!!!! You can see a big difference and you are looking fabulous, my friend! Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration and motivator to us all!! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Way to go! phenominal job! Thanks for posting! You are well on your way!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Amazing - well done xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!