Hello my name is Angel

aorose
aorose Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

My name is Angel and I live in Michigan. I am a single mother who works full time. I have had issues with weight of and on for years. I was able to loose 60 pounds back in 2002 however since then it has crept back on. I need to loose 60 pounds again to get back to a healthy level. I am currently at 209 pounds and I have lost all my energy. This is really hard since I work full time as a sales person and am on the move all day. I am exhausted when I get home. I am only 37 and want to feel healthy and in control of my weight again. I am looking forward to the support this site can offer.

Wish me luck,

Angel

Replies

• Hi,

My name is Angel and I live in Michigan. I am a single mother who works full time. I have had issues with weight of and on for years. I was able to loose 60 pounds back in 2002 however since then it has crept back on. I need to loose 60 pounds again to get back to a healthy level. I am currently at 209 pounds and I have lost all my energy. This is really hard since I work full time as a sales person and am on the move all day. I am exhausted when I get home. I am only 37 and want to feel healthy and in control of my weight again. I am looking forward to the support this site can offer.

Wish me luck,

Angel
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Welcome Angel.

You have come to the right place. Just keep logging your food and exercise and check in whenever you need help or motivation.

Good luck and keep in touch.. jb
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    welcome Angel,
    I weigh 208 lbs, so i'm right there with you, you came to the right place for support, we all have similar struggles, so hang in there and happy new year:wink:
This discussion has been closed.