Hello

MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Laura. I am new to this site. I am starting my weight loss program tomorrow and I am glad that there is a great site like this one to come to for support. Thanks so much for this. A little about me: I am 28 years old, I am a married stay at home mom. I have 2 kids: Anna Grace, she is 31/2 years old, and Jacob Quint, he is 17 months old. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant with my kids. I lost 20 pounds after my son was born, but gave up and gained it back. I would like to lose 107 pounds at least but I am just going to take it one day at a time. I know I can do it with God's help.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello, my name is Laura. I am new to this site. I am starting my weight loss program tomorrow and I am glad that there is a great site like this one to come to for support. Thanks so much for this. A little about me: I am 28 years old, I am a married stay at home mom. I have 2 kids: Anna Grace, she is 31/2 years old, and Jacob Quint, he is 17 months old. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant with my kids. I lost 20 pounds after my son was born, but gave up and gained it back. I would like to lose 107 pounds at least but I am just going to take it one day at a time. I know I can do it with God's help.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    welcome laura, you came to the right place, good luck:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.