I could use some friends

Options
Okay, despite the subject line, I'm really not that pathetic. I'm a happily-married mother of 2, medical transciptionist, and carrier of at least 60 extra pounds I would LOVE to lose. Been trying for a while, but sometimes busy life lends itself to just half-hearted tries which have resulted in a measly 3-pound weight loss over the course of at least a year I've been trying.

Add me! (I could use the motivation!) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• slainez
    slainez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site but any help would be appreciated.
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Okay, despite the subject line, I'm really not that pathetic. I'm a happily-married mother of 2, medical transciptionist, and carrier of at least 60 extra pounds I would LOVE to lose. Been trying for a while, but sometimes busy life lends itself to just half-hearted tries which have resulted in a measly 3-pound weight loss over the course of at least a year I've been trying.

Add me! (I could use the motivation!) :flowerforyou:
    Add me :happy:
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    we all start out a littel pathetic! I am here for you!
  • khapovi
    khapovi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Add me.
  • lmdav2
    Options
    add me too!

Ive been doing this fitnesspal thing since the start of the year and have been quite on and off with it. Only in the last month have i started using the friends thing and it helps so much!

good to be both supported and accountable! ;)

Good luck.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Let me know if you need any help with anything, I've actually been doing pretty good with eating better & working out.
  • SarahBear9708
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)