Living a healthy life has changed me so much

Options
Since last three months i had started to take my life into control. Now I start my day with morning walks,With high volume music i don't even realise when i complete three rounds of 1.35 km jogging track. I come back home,drink at least 1.5 liters of water. Then i start planning my day before my little one gets up (once he gets up its not possible for my brains to think anything)lols! he is so naughty.

I feel so energetic through out the day that i complete all my tasks in half the time i used to do it before.

Since i had joined MFP, i am keeping track of my calories and water intake. I close my food dairy as soon as i realise that my 1200 calories food intake is over. No food for me -that signal goes into my brains and i don't feel like eating!By the end of the day, my brains are too tired and i go to bed and take good rest.

Early to bed and Early to rise has now became my mantra for a good fresh and new life. Thanks to MFP and my MFP freinds who gives me so much encouragement and motivation to carry it on. Love you all!

Replies

• Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Its a great feeling. And I am happy you have the power to do it. Cheers!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome. You really are dedicated and that means you will succeed. Thanks for sharing your mindset with us!