HOOTERS

Options
NO men - not those kind! My guy wants to go out to Hooters for dinner tonight... anybody have any idea if they have anything healthy on their menus???

Replies

• Rene3634
    Options
    NO men - not those kind! My guy wants to go out to Hooters for dinner tonight... anybody have any idea if they have anything healthy on their menus???
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    check their website. I'd be surprised if they don't have a nutrition page.
  • randyandkaren
    Options
    Is there anything that you can get at Hooters that you can't get at BW3's or Applebees?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Is there anything that you can get at Hooters that you can't get at BW3's or Applebees?

:noway:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to say thins, but I doubt it.
    Other then a plain salad.
    Most chain resturants have menues of nothing BUT high colorie foods.
    There is a group that is TRYING to have them list what the calories are in the foods, but the food service companies are fighting them tooth and nail.
    They KNOW that if people knew how many calories where REALLY in their foods, that people would stop eating there.
    IE Applebees Santa Fee Chicken Salad it a whooping 800+ calories for the whole salad and it is a SALAD with GRILLED CHICKEN!
    SO as with ALL resturants, try to remember everything in modertation. Just because we are watching what we eat, does not mean that we are stuck with nothing but a head of lettuce at each meal.
    Remember that most things at hooters are slathered in sauces that are loaded with sugar and salt, which makes the meat tender and juicey. So you might find that the next day you are retaining water if you eat too much of it.
    That said, I would not be suprise if they did not have a COUPLE of things that are lower in fat and calories. After all the girls that work for them have to eat too, and they can not have fat laden foods or they will not be able to work there. :huh:
    --Diann...