Glad to see 08 go!!!

I am so glad to see it go and today for some reason I ma DOWN. I am motivated to make 09 great. In fact make that determined. But today I am really depressed. I may go over to my friends to ring in the new year her and I have had a horrible year and she thinks her current man is cheating on here(gut feeling i learned is so right) and her and I wanna have a quiet night in and reflect on how to make next year our year. I am trying to look at it positively but its hard right now cause I feel alone really alone. I know I shouldnt but I kinda feel like I am gonna become a spinster in an old folks home who yells at EVERYONE. I know I will bounce back but any tips or kind words. I just need a little light to get thru today and move into a bright tommorrow.

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I am so glad to see it go and today for some reason I ma DOWN. I am motivated to make 09 great. In fact make that determined. But today I am really depressed. I may go over to my friends to ring in the new year her and I have had a horrible year and she thinks her current man is cheating on here(gut feeling i learned is so right) and her and I wanna have a quiet night in and reflect on how to make next year our year. I am trying to look at it positively but its hard right now cause I feel alone really alone. I know I shouldnt but I kinda feel like I am gonna become a spinster in an old folks home who yells at EVERYONE. I know I will bounce back but any tips or kind words. I just need a little light to get thru today and move into a bright tommorrow.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Just think. You are already starting '09 better because you aren't with somebody who doesn't appreciate you! Score 1 for you! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Tomorrow is a new year and a new day and you are working on a new you! Keep your head up! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    stay strong huni, you have done so well by losing so much weight

you are an inspiration to the rest of us :flowerforyou:

have a happy and healthy 2009! :drinker:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Like you said...09 WILL be a winner. Keep that positive attitude girl. I think a lot of us have been down lately...it's funny how holiday times can do that to a person, but it happens. So start the new year out fresh :)
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i'm so glad to see 2008 go. the year sucked
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    You've done SO well so far.........09 can only be better........especially with all the amazing support you'll get here.
    We all have our down days and I don't necessarily think that's such a bad thing:ohwell: ...it gives us time to reflect and to move ahead.........good luck :flowerforyou:

I'm also looking at moving ahead in SO many more positive ways in 09......we CAN do it!:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    '09 can only be better!!! Yay for all of us who are making positive changes.