Want friends who keep in contact so we can continue to suppo

Options
Hey all! I have been on here for a couple of months now and I love MFP! But I have definitely noticed alot of people add me as a friend and then don't reciprocate the support I give out! Don't get me wrong, I have talked to some great people on here and I have a solid 6 or 7 friends that are continually inspiring and supporting me/each other! But I would like more friends who want to be held accountable and recognized for their hard work and who are willing to reciprocate! Any one out there in the same boat?

Replies

• JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I truly believe no matter how much weight you have to lose, everyone needs some support and motivation.
  • NatalieGabriel
    Options
    Hi, I wouldn't mind some friends to give and receive support and motivation from. Ive tried to lose weight for months but now feel like its support that im missing. Knowing others are in the same boat as me as defo helps!
  • krcorn5592
    Options
    Add me, I love making new friends and could also use some support. I'm new to the site... been playing around on here for a few days. I think motivating each other is one of the best things that we can do for each other.