REALLY BAD DAY

Options
Help!

I am having one of the worst days! Started off depressed and irritable and work has been one of the busiest and worst days for as long as I can remember! I've already eaten all three of my snacks between 10 am & 11 am and if I survive the rest of the day am on a destructive course towards the grocery store... lots of alcohol and party food to eat by myself at home this new Years Eve.

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Help!

I am having one of the worst days! Started off depressed and irritable and work has been one of the busiest and worst days for as long as I can remember! I've already eaten all three of my snacks between 10 am & 11 am and if I survive the rest of the day am on a destructive course towards the grocery store... lots of alcohol and party food to eat by myself at home this new Years Eve.
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a bad day! I hope it gets better
  • bethany_burns
    bethany_burns Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!! I know some days (especially the stressful ones) can be hard but eating poorly will only make you feel WORSE! Pick yourself up and dust yourself off...you can make it through today!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    feel better soon huni :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Well stop yourself! Ok easier said than done. Make a list before you go and DON"T buy anything not on it. Then keep reminding yourself what you know you will feel like tomorrow if you go ape *kitten* tonight and make yourself smile, sounds dumb but it always works for me. If you force yourself to smile and be nice your mood will change for the better.

And in case none of this works have a happy new year and tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start, lord knows we all have our bad days! :wink: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thank you all! I sooooo need a combination of a pep talk & a good talking to. :tongue:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Well.... I still went over my calories. I think I definately need to buy those couple of books I've been hearing about on the topic of emotional eating.

I did sorta try. Instead of the high calories mix drinks I usually get I tried a sangria and 1 1/2 bottles of Mikes LIGHT Hard Lemonade. I had lime chicken and rice for dinner at Applebees (we will just conveniently forget about the cheese on top, whatever the rice's favoring was and the pie for desert) lol :laugh:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Holy H double hockey sticks! Applebee's is very badddd. So yesterday I ended up going over my calorie limit by 1,511 or so. Good thing I only ate half my meal... bad think I ate 1/2 the artichoke dip.