Live Like You're Dying

Options
2»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I second this emotion. I have been spending too many weeks lately saying "someday", and "tomorrow" in achieving the things I want. So yesterday, I said "today" and started on a path/journey that I have been aiming for.

Your posts are awesome Ed. I spent probably an hour last night going through some of them with my hubby, showing him your story, and how your positive attitude makes you the awesome man you are. I'm fortunate because I had a father just like you. We called him the "weeble wobble man" (those toys with the round bottom). No matter what hit him, he bounced right back, even through the face of a long battler with terminal cancer that finally ended for him in Jan 2004. You not only rock our worlds with your thoughts, feelings, and openness, but your kids are flourishing, blossoming, and inspiring as they emulate your shadow. Keep it up Cowboy.

Lots of warm mushiness coming your way...
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I second this emotion. I have been spending too many weeks lately saying "someday", and "tomorrow" in achieving the things I want. So yesterday, I said "today" and started on a path/journey that I have been aiming for.

Your posts are awesome Ed. I spent probably an hour last night going through some of them with my hubby, showing him your story, and how your positive attitude makes you the awesome man you are. I'm fortunate because I had a father just like you. We called him the "weeble wobble man" (those toys with the round bottom). No matter what hit him, he bounced right back, even through the face of a long battler with terminal cancer that finally ended for him in Jan 2004. You not only rock our worlds with your thoughts, feelings, and openness, but your kids are flourishing, blossoming, and inspiring as they emulate your shadow. Keep it up Cowboy.

Lots of warm mushiness coming your way...

That touched me beyond words. I am honored to be compared in any small way with your father. bless you doll.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I attended a county wide teachers' meeting today, and the guest speaker opened his "performance" with this song. Such a lovely coincidence to get home and see that your post was inspired by the same words. You, friend, touch lives. :flowerforyou:
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Reading your posts is always is always a must for me every day!!