How are you making room for the alcohol calories tonight??

Options
I'm just curious if and how you all are making room for those alcohol calories tonight??

:smile: :drinker:

Replies

• pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious if and how you all are making room for those alcohol calories tonight??

:smile: :drinker:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    LONG run, little breakfast!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I'm DD tonight. I will be watching everyone else get loaded. :grumble:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I have to make room for soda since I rarely drink and I am hosting my kids and a few of their friends tonight while the husband goes and works tonight. I just enter all my food for the day and made sure to get some great cardio in. Remember, everything after midnight counts for tomorrows calories :wink: Just incase you go over today :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I will be spending some extra time shoveling (3-7 inches of snow today in CT) and getting on the Wii fit.. hope it will be enough.. jb
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    had good healthy breakfast and lunch, and had a long run, then after a few drinks we're going dancing!!! usually makes up for what alcohol i take in!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    There's ALWAYS ALWAYS room for alcohol :drinker: :smokin:

:laugh: :wink:

J/K I'm just calling it a loss tonight....I mean I did a workout this morning and ate healthy today and still have 700 calories left but if I go over, I figure it won't be by much and I'm back at it starting tomorrow. th_yipee.gifTomorrow is a new day and a new year. And I trust myself enough to hop right back on the wagon after one night of splurging a bit...on empty calories embarrassed.gif One night isn't gonna kill ya....just don't make it a habit and make yourself get back to it tomorrow :drinker:

Happy New Year!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: