8LBS to go.....

Options
and I'll just be OVERWEIGHT! No more being "Obese":bigsmile: Hopefully I can achieve this before my next Dr.s appt. Maybe having a healthier BMI than last year will mean LESS bloodwork (i hate it).

THANKS MFP, YOU ROCK!

Replies

• yoghurtand
    Options
    Well done to you!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great feeling, huh? Keep up the good work : )
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Well done to you!
    Thanks! I'm vertically challenged (5'1") and she's been telling me for 3yrs that if I can just get to 145 I could stop having certain test drawn, so now that I'm headed in the right direction it should all work out.
  • me525
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great feeling, huh? Keep up the good work : )

I do feel great, mostly because now I know I can do it, no more sitting around and wondering how. Thanks.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I'm just under 5'1" too, and I hit the magic 'Overweight' a few weeks ago. Best feeling! I ran to my other half and told him right away that I was Overweight! He understood why that made me happy though :)

I'm at 145 now, and still have a way to go before my goal of 126, but I think that moving into that new BMI range made me realise that I really can do this! And so can you! :)

Add me if you like, us shorties have to stick together! (So we can stand on each others shoulders so other people can see us! lol)
  • me525
    Options
    Excellent! I'm just under 5'1" too, and I hit the magic 'Overweight' a few weeks ago. Best feeling! I ran to my other half and told him right away that I was Overweight! He understood why that made me happy though :)

I'm at 145 now, and still have a way to go before my goal of 126, but I think that moving into that new BMI range made me realise that I really can do this! And so can you! :)

Add me if you like, us shorties have to stick together! (So we can stand on each others shoulders so other people can see us! lol)

DITTO! (although i can't believe that the "healthy" for us is 97-132lbs, i've got a big butt that never goes away no matter what i weigh, if i weighed 97lbs i'd fall over backward!)
  • jovi20
    jovi20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Every lb lost is a step nearer your goal. You will soon be telling us you've lost those 8lbs.

Keep at it - you can do it!
  • me525
    Options
    Every lb lost is a step nearer your goal. You will soon be telling us you've lost those 8lbs.

Keep at it - you can do it!

I certianly plan to (and hopefully by 10-1 so I can get new charms:smile:)

and THANKS to y'all for the support!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    DITTO! (although i can't believe that the "healthy" for us is 97-132lbs, I've got a big butt that never goes away no matter what i weigh, if i weighed 97lbs i'd fall over backward!)

Te he, I'd go over forwards myself! I couldn't believe it when my doctor told me that ideal for my height would be 8 stone 5! I think I'd look malnourished at that weight, I'm far too broad across the shoulders and ribs.

I'm going to aim for 9 stone. I'll see how I feel when I get there :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!