Hello, I'm Thomas

tclong
tclong Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Thomas. I am here to not lose or gain weight, but to watch what I eat. I eat a lot of junk food and I think that I cannot gain weight because of my fast metabolism. Let me tell you this. I am former military and I could run 1.5 miles in 7:30 flat only two years ago. Now I am lucky if I can run 1 mile period. I want to maintain my weight and do cardio and strengthening exercises, so I look good for the summer. If anybody else is out there and is in the same boat, we can do this together.

Replies

• My name is Thomas. I am here to not lose or gain weight, but to watch what I eat. I eat a lot of junk food and I think that I cannot gain weight because of my fast metabolism. Let me tell you this. I am former military and I could run 1.5 miles in 7:30 flat only two years ago. Now I am lucky if I can run 1 mile period. I want to maintain my weight and do cardio and strengthening exercises, so I look good for the summer. If anybody else is out there and is in the same boat, we can do this together.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.