MFP Friend Success Story with an immature Ending

Options

Replies

• Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Will continue to keep her & her family in my thoughts & prayers, Los. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to all.
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Lisalynn and family you are in the hearts and minds of many. Although I do not know you myself I can see that you are a greatly loved and cherished lady and I wish you all the best x
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Lisa, her family, and her friends are all in my thoughts. I wish them much love and strength.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes, in my haste to get the word out I was thinking of my friend and writing the title at the same time. I did mean premature not immature. But the majority got the just of my thoughts and thank you all for being so kind.. May the prayers of the righteous be heard and deliverance shall come in the morning.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This is so heartbreaking. After all the hard work, and for this to happen. My thoughts are with her, and her family and friends!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Her family and firends are in our hearts. Love & prayers...

Sue xxxx
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    very heart breaking.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    my prayers are with her and her family and friends. :cry:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Praying diligently for your friend..
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    May your friend find peace with no pain, and her family take comfort in the prayers and best wishes coming to them all from around the world :heart:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Sending all my thoughts and prayers to her, her family and friends. I hope everyone is able to find peace and some kind of comfort during this difficult time.
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    I'll say a prayer for her and her family.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    CANCER SUCKS!

Lisa and her family are in my prayers.
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    cparter,

You are among the folks that make this a wonderful place to log on to. I am moved by Lisa's story, but also by the fact that you are so lovely as to post asking for prayers!

I will be praying for Lisa!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've lost many to cancer, it is a terrible disease. My prayers are with the entire family during this difficult time.

xo
    Shellie
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thanks all you prayer warriors. Please keep the prayer training going. Below is an update from her husband Erik:

Well, I’m glad this day is over. This is the latest on Lisa. We were totally blind sided today. We met with her doctor who had the results of all the tests he wanted run. Her tumors have grown everywhere in her body, especially in the liver. It has spread like wild fire. Her tumor markers are increasing by 10% a week or more. So, for what this all means. We were told today she has around 6 weeks. With the liver involvement it pretty much will be however long her liver holds out. This has been the worst day imaginable so far. God Bless you all. - Erik
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, very sad...my thoughts and prayers are w/ her, her family and friends during this very difficult time.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Just heartbreaking, my love and thoughts are with Lisa and her close loved ones. xxx
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Just heartbreaking, my love and thoughts are with Lisa and her close loved ones. xxx
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    praying