Who is ready to PARRRRTAYYYYY???

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I think I'm ready!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

My hubby has been home from work this week so I have been getting some extra gym time in. And I have eaten light today, so I can enjoy a little this evening!! :wink:

I also bought some size 6 jeans yesterday, which I am wearing with my pretty new sweater (a blue one with a bit of glitter here and here to jazz it up yesssahhhhhhh!!!)

It's just a casual get together with my buds (who also have toddlers!! LOL!)

But, do they ever know how to have a good time. :laugh: :laugh:

Have a wonderful evening everyone. Whether you are staying in to eat Chinese and watch the ball drop or putting a gorgeous cocktail dress on and hitting the town, just enjoy and please be safe!!

See you next year!!! :wink:
partystreet.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I think I'm ready!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

My hubby has been home from work this week so I have been getting some extra gym time in. And I have eaten light today, so I can enjoy a little this evening!! :wink:

I also bought some size 6 jeans yesterday, which I am wearing with my pretty new sweater (a blue one with a bit of glitter here and here to jazz it up yesssahhhhhhh!!!)

It's just a casual get together with my buds (who also have toddlers!! LOL!)

But, do they ever know how to have a good time. :laugh: :laugh:

Have a wonderful evening everyone. Whether you are staying in to eat Chinese and watch the ball drop or putting a gorgeous cocktail dress on and hitting the town, just enjoy and please be safe!!

See you next year!!! :wink:
    partystreet.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Home from work and on the second beer.:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Happy New Year Tami :smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Be safe! And I'll talk to ya next year :smooched:

I haven't been able to post too much today...just a little here and there......love you all!!:smooched: :flowerforyou:

Happy New Year!!!!:drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Home from work and on the second beer.:drinker:

When will you break out the gerbil?

:sick:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif

My wagon's has a broken wheel, I'll have to get off it tonight! :bigsmile:

Happy New Year, everyone! :smooched:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Happy 2009 y'all!! See ya 2008!

Party it up. :drinker:

34i1sah.jpg
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!

Just woke up from a little power nap, about to head into town and check into our hotel and then meet up with some friends....GET EXCITED! :drinker: :heart: :smile: :drinker: :heart: :smile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all!!

Just hanging with the kids and watching the ball drop tonight, but it feels great.. Sometimes it is good to just hang..

Hope everyone has a fun and safe night, and a happy new year..

jb
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Happy New Year and be safe if your going out.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Happy new year, I stayed in, my DH, sons and eldest sons GF here - looooverrrrly :happy:
    Going to bed now, so goodnight - or rather good morning - it's 1:28am here in the UK now nite nite xx :yawn:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Here's to a great 2008!, and even better 2009!

Happy New Year everyone!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Woohoooooo!
    I finally am really enjoying some actual downtime and it feels mahhhhvelous. :smokin:
    Had a great workout with my bf this morning, then played video games all day, and now we're headed out to the bar with a bunch of his friends from work. I don't have to work until 2 tomorrow hehe! :bigsmile: