Starting Ripped in 30

Options
Hello All!! I have been out of working out for the past couple weeks, but I am ready to start again!!! I was wondering if anyone wanted to start the ripped in 30 with me??? If enough people want to we could give encouragement on here, or you could just friend me and we can encourage each other that way!! Whatever way works for me!!

Who is with me??? :)

Replies

• sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started it for this month, so this is day 3. I did it last month, but not every day. I found out that I was trying to do it with too heavy weights. I think you are suppose to start with 3 pound weights? I was using five pounds. I am ready to do it every day this month.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I start level 3 of 30ds on mon so it wont be till the middle of sept till i can start RI30..:( I've lost more inches than weight so far and cant wait to see what i look like at the end of 30 days! Then RI 30 will help define my muscles:)
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I will do it too! When are you starting?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I've just bought the DVD and am ready to start tomorrow. So, count me in!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have one more spot on my fit-n-trim to win comp starting today.

If any movers and shakers want join, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/335546-fit-n-trim-to-win-elimination-contest-full-contest
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Sounds like a couple people are doing it!!! How is everyone doing?? I am totally exhausted this week. I took a break from working out and this is my first real try at getting back into a routine. Also, a little disappointed bc I have been doing it for almost a full week and only lost 1 pound this week. and I was on my calories all week too! :(

Hope you the couple of you are hanging in there!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Going to get the DVD tomorrow...
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me!!! I am on day 3 now and love to give and receive support
  • OliveBruises
    OliveBruises Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did my first workout yesterday! I had a feeling my weights (5lb) were too heavy for me so I appreciate that input. I'll try using something smaller...
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm not necessarily doing Ripped in 30 but I am doing an extreme fitness program. I am currently on day 27 so I have a little ways to go, but I love accountability, motivation and support! Is it ok if I join?
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Hiya

Can I join you's? Have just done day 5 of level 1 RI30, finally finding it a bit easier!!
    Completed the Shred in July, got good results but stupidly got lazy and my fitness levels declined alarmingly fast!
    Also trying to do another of JMs workouts most days, NMTZ is my fave :). Might do 6w6p later today.
    Still rubbish at push ups and anything involving plank...
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Anyone can join! I am happy to hear people are doing pretty well with the videos!! I just came back from a long weekend and now I need to get myself to workout today...which is rough right now!! I still feel like I am away!! Hope everyone has a good week!!!