new years resolution, again

Options
let's try this new years resolution, AGAIN. I was able to drop some weight last year, but of course gained it back the second half of the year. I want to be able to loose it and keep it off. tracking my food and exercise might make a difference. Inspiration from other people just might be the push i need. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress and meeting people with the same goals.

Replies

• lianac22
    Options
    let's try this new years resolution, AGAIN. I was able to drop some weight last year, but of course gained it back the second half of the year. I want to be able to loose it and keep it off. tracking my food and exercise might make a difference. Inspiration from other people just might be the push i need. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress and meeting people with the same goals.
  • amauldin8
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! I am going to try to lose those frustrating 10 lbs again this year!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    We can do it - with help from each other :drinker:
    I've got 66lbs to go, and am more determined than ever :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes we can do this I dont consider it a new years resolution, I have lost over 60 pounds and I started in aug so I made my new year resolution in aug didnt want to wait til 12-31-08, was afraid of how much I would put on in that amount of time. This new years eve I said I was gonna eat what I wanted and I am finding myself not eating nearly as much, I am sure I will still gain about 2 pounds but then that says I lost 63.5 pounds since aug, so I am good. everyone keep up the good work....TAMARA
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I have been a member of MFP for several months, but like alot of other people, the last half of the year got the best of me. I weigh more now than when I started the first time. So I am with ya on the resolution AGAIN!!! Good luck!
    Rhonda